The Conductor’s Special 544 Nightmare Edition train horn kit was designed from the ground up to deliver the maximum level of shock to anyone unlucky enough to be anywhere nearby! Paired with a set of twin 444C Compressors, this Nasty 220 Watt air system will have no problem keeping the 5 gallon air tank filled and ready at all times!
Listen to these horns:
The Conductor’s Special 544 Nightmare Edition train horn kit delivers the performance you need in the style you crave. The Shocker 544 features the insanely loud, American-made, Shocker Horns. These horns are ridiculous and, more importantly, actually sound like a train! They are hand-tuned in the USA to the government mandated train signal chord. Simply put, they sound completely authentic.
Coupled with these impressive horns is an even more impressive air system. This air system was designed from the ground up to work amazingly with train horns and it does just that. The 5-gallon tank can recharge from 110 to 150 PSI in just 2 minute and 20 seconds! This is because we matched an overpowered 444C compressor. This compressor is complete overkill: rated to 200 PSI for reliability, constant duty, and powerful. The air system features everything you’ll need to have an extremely loud train horn kit up and running in no time; including, a weatherproof pressure switch with built-in relay, all the fittings, and airline you’ll need, and of course the wire and terminals to get it all hooked up.
IDEAL FOR MOBILE AIR APPLICATIONS
If you’ve ever planned on adding air suspension, now you’re halfway there. What about air tools? With 5 gallons of air, you’ve got more than enough to run air tools, air jacks, air ride, or even inflate tires.
Also featured in this kit is a remote mountable intake assembly, or “Snorkel Kit”, for the air compressor. This allows the compressor to be mounted just about anywhere where it would normally suck up dirt, debris, moisture, or any other contaminant. You can place the air intake filter safely up to 6 feet away with the included airline!
HORNS PRODUCE EXTREME LOUDNESS
Use this product in a safe and responsible manner, at a distance of at least 100 feet from others.
Proper Hearing protection must be worn when using this air horn. Hearing loss or permanent damage may result from unsafe use.
Never operate this product in a closed environment or close to pedestrians or others.
It is the consumer’s responsibility to comply with local noise ordinances and D.O.T. sound level laws.
- Extremely Durable & Loud!
- Industrial Grade Stainless Steel Diaphragms
- Extra Large Five Gallon Air Tank
- Heavy Duty 444C Air Compressor
- All-inclusive Train Air Horn Solution!
- All Standard Mounting Hardware
- Max Honk Time: 10 to 14 Seconds
- Can be heard from almost 4 Miles away!
- Part Number: HK-S4-544B
- Horn: Shocker 4 Train Horn Kit
- Material: High-Impact ABS
- Horn Measurements
- Flare: 6.5″ (165.1 mm)
- Weight: 4.5 lb (2.04 Kg)
- Fitting Size: ⅛″ M NPT
- Tank: HornAir 5 Gallon Tank
- Tank Length: 20.5″ (520.7 mm)
- Tank Diameter: 9.5″ (241.3 mm)
- Tank Height: 11.5″ (292.1 mm) (With Legs)
- Tank Weight: 20 lb (9.07 Kg)
- Compressor: Viair 444C Air Compressor
- Average Fill Time: 1 Min 55 Sec
- Voltage: >12 volts DC
- Air Flow: 1.67 CFM
- Max Amperage: 19 amps
- Maximum Duty Cycle: 100% @ 100 PSI , 50% @ 200 PSI
- Maximum Working Pressure: 200 PSI
- Compressor Length: 11.5″ (292.1 mm)
- Compressor Width: 4.30″ (109.22 mm)
- Compressor Height: 6.5″ (165.4 mm)
- Compressor Weight:11 lb (4.99 Kg)
- Shocker S4 Train Horns
- Shocker 1/2 in NPT Electric Solenoid Valve
- HornBlasters 5 Gallon Air Tank
- Viair 444C Compressor
- Air Filter Cartridges
- 10 ft of 5/16 in D.O.T. Approved Airline
- 17 ft of 1/2 in D.O.T. Approved Airline
- 6 ft of 3/8″ Airline (For Intake)
- 17 ft of 10 Gauge Power Wire
- 17 ft of 18 Gauge Power Wire
- Wiring Kit w/ Fuse Holder
- Brass NPT Fittings Kit Including Safety Valve and Blowoff
- Mounting Hardware
- Detailed Instructions
|Dimensions||21 × 11 × 11 in|
This product will ship for free within 24 to 48 hours after order is placed. To learn more about our shipping and return policies, please visit this page.