CoolShirt Pro Air & Water System 19 qt.
Availability: In Stock | Ships within 24-48 hrs
The CoolShirt Pro Air & Water System provides 300-Watts (1,023 BTU) per hour of continuous cooling.
This product is worth 305 entries in Sweepstakes #21.
CoolShirt Pro Air & Water System is the premier driver cooling system on the market today. Used by drivers in all levels of racing, this system delivers the ultimate in driver cooling comfort.
The Coolshirt Pro Air & Water System provides 300-Watts (1,023 BTU) per hour of continuous cooling. Its 235 cubic feet per minute blower and 19-quart cooler unit with internal pump deliver temperature-controlled cool water to the shirt and chilled air to the helmet. The driver can independently regulate the temperature and flow of air and water with the included FC-2 Dual Temperature Control Switch, fine-tuning the temperature to the ideal comfort level. Twelve feet of double-insulated water hose, complete with quick disconnects and an automatic shutoff, attach the shirt to the unit.
Eight feet of double insulated water hose with automatic shutoff/quick disconnects attach the shirt to the unit, and the Dual Temperature Control Switch allows the user to regulate the flow and the temperature of water for personal comfort based on external temperature variation.
This complete driver cooling kit contains:
- Pro Air and Water System, complete with CoolShirt cooler and air fan
- Appropriately sized mounting tray for cooler
- 12′ hose to connect to CoolShirt garment
- Air hose and connectors
- Dual flow control switch that allows you to turn off air and water independently as well as regulate the flow speed of each
- 2 ice buckets that allow you to freeze a solid mass of water (which melts slower and allows your cooler water to stay cooler longer than smaller cubes)
- **NOTE: CoolShirt garment is not included in this kit**
|Dimensions||19.7 x 19.1 x 20.4 in|
This product will ship for free within 24 to 48 hours after order is placed. To learn more about our shipping and return policies, please visit this page.