Radenso RC M Radar Detector
Availability: In Stock | Ships within 24-48 hrs
The Ultimate Radar Detector and Laser Defense in One Display
Your days of compromise are over. Radenso has packaged the highest-performing radar detector in the world, that can integrate with the most advanced laser defense in the world, all in one discreet display. No other ticket prevention system on the planet offer a remote, concealed radar detector, that integrates seamlessly with the AL Priority laser defense system, and provides a 1-year of ticket free guarantee.
This product is worth 369 entries in the Vengeance. Learn more
Complete AL Priority Laser Defense Integration
What good is having the best radar detector in the world, if you don’t have laser protection? We solved that by making the RC M ready to integrate with the best laser jammer in the world, the AL Priority, all in one discreet and compact display.
- Laser alerts with front and rear arrows on RC M display.
- Ability to have Radar and Laser defenses stay enabled or disabled when removing the RC M display.
- Change laser defense time directly on RC M display.
- Enable or disable AL Priority parking sensor from RC M display.
- When updating your AL Priority firmware through USB, the update progress appears on the RC M display.
Wouldn’t it be nice to know what direction an alert is coming from? The RC M offers complete 360 degree radar protection. Front and rear arrows on the display inform you where the threat is being detected for radar and laser alerts. Knowing where a threat is coming from is just one more tool to aid in ticket prevention.
Less False Alerts
No one likes a radar detector that goes off without a real threat to being caught speeding. The Radenso RC M has multiple features that help provide you with less false alerts when driving. The GPS lockout feature helps minimize alerts for areas that go off repeatedly, such as when you drive past a supermarket or drug store with automatic doors, or stationary speed signs that display your speed. It also provides low speed GPS auto-muting so you don’t have to be alerted when you aren’t going above the speed limit. There is also technology to filter out false alerts from blind spot monitors and traffic sensors. All of these features offer you a quieter drive, and makes the alerts you do get more important.
See the Radenso RC M in Action
Radenso RC M Features
- Extreme Radar Detection Range
- Front and Rear Arrows
- Full Laser Defense (Radenso RC M AL Priority Laser Defense Kit required)
- Removable Magnetic OLED display
- All radar and laser alerts on a single display
- Waterproof antenna
- GPS lockouts for stationary false alerts
- Red Light & Speed Camera alerts
- Low Speed GPS auto-muting (automatically mutes based on speed)
- Blind Spot Monitor (BSM) false alert filtering
- Traffic Sensor Rejection (TSR) false filter for traffic sensors
- Voice alerts with 260 different messages
- Updatable firmware and camera database with free lifetime updates
- Stealth to radar detector detectors (VG2 / Spectre Elite) (10+ feet)
- Display Modes: Bright, Dim, Smart Dark (small dot scrolls across the display until an alert), Dark (display is dark until an alert)
- 2 year manufacturer warranty
- 1 year radar ticket free guarantee
- 1 year laser ticket free guarantee (Radenso RC M AL Priority Laser Defense Kit required)
- US telephone and email support
- Selectable Radar Bands (X, K, Ka, MRCD, MRCT, Gatso)
- White OLED Display
- Low Noise Amplifier (LNA) equipped antenna
- Low power K band detection
- Selectable Ka POP radar band
- Multiple Threat Display (up to 3 signals)
- Three modes (AutoCity, Highway, City modes)
- USB port for firmware and database updates
- RC M OLED Display dimensions with magnetic base (inches): Length 2.5, Width 1.25, 5/8 Depth
- RC M OLED Display dimensions without magnetic base (inches): Length 2.5, Width 1.25, 1/4 Depth
- RC M Antenna Dimensions (inches): Length 4.25, Width 3 7/8, Height 1 5/8
This product will ship for free within 24 to 48 hours after order is placed. To learn more about our shipping and return policies, please visit this page.