- Known as one of the quietest detectors
- High radar detection range
- Laser detection
- GPS lockouts for stationary false alerts
- Red Light & Speed Camera alerts
- Low Speed GPS auto-muting (automatically mutes based on speed)
- Blind Spot Monitor (BSM) false alert filtering
- Traffic Sensor Rejection (TSR) false filter for traffic sensors
- Voice alerts with 260 different messages
- Updatable firmware and camera database with free lifetime updates
- Stealth to radar detector detectors (VG2 / Spectre Elite) (14+ feet)
- Display Modes: Bright, Dim, Smart Dark (small dot blinks until an alert), Dark (display is dark until an alert)
- 1 year manufacturer warranty
- 1 year radar ticket free guarantee
- 30 day money back guaranteeUS telephone and email support
- Direct Wire Kit/Visor Mount available separately
- Selectable Radar Bands (X, K, Ka)
- Amber OLED Display
- Low Noise Amplifier (LNA) equipped antenna • Low power K band detection
- Selectable Ka POP radar band
- Multiple Threat Display (up to 3 signals)
- Three modes (AutoCity, Highway, City modes)
- RJ11 power connection
- Mini-USB port for firmware and database updates
- Radenso XP: Length 4 5/8 in, Width 2.75 in, Height 1.25 in
What’s in the box?
1x – Radenso XP Radar / Laser Detector
1x – Windshield Suction Cup mount
1x – Power Cord
1x – Carrying Case
1x – Mini-USB to USB data cable
1x – Extra fuse
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: Which driving mode do you recommend using for the Radenso XP?
A: Auto City mode is what we highly recommend. This will be the best blend of performance and silence for most use cases.
Q: Is it legal to use?
A: Radar detectors are completely legal in all U.S. states except for Virginia, Washington D.C. and military bases. For commercial vehicles in all states, radar detectors are illegal.
|Dimensions||8.2 x 6.4 x 2.4 in|
This product will ship for free within 24 to 48 hours after order is placed. To learn more about our shipping and return policies, please visit this page.