RJS “Elite” Pro Carbon Fiber Race Helmet- Snell SA2015
Availability: In Stock | Ships within 24-48 hrs
RJS Elite Pro Carbon Fiber helmets are designed for a wide range of drivers and several different venues. Designed with openings in the front and sides of the chin bar and top exhaust ports create sufficient ventilation in most racing situations. Constructed of lightweight fiberglass surpassing Snell SA2015 ratings.
This product is worth 54 entries in the Vengeance. Learn more
Racer comfort is always a top priority which is why RJS helmets are constructed with plush interior material made of fire-retardant Nomex padding, a removable, washable liner, and a padded chin strap for proper fit. Face shields are constructed with a high-grade, low-fog polycarbonate with an extended peripheral field of vision, fitted with tear-off posts and aluminum pivots with adjustable friction locks. M6 ported inserts are blended into the shell as support for the head and neck restraint system in all RJS Elite Carbon Fiber Helmets.
- Helmet Type: Full
- Fresh Air: No
- Helmet Primary Color: Black
- Helmet Graphic Style: Stripe
- Helmet Finish: Gloss
- Safety Rating: Snell SA2015
- Helmet Liner Material: Nomex
- Helmet Shield Included: Yes
- Helmet Shield Color: Clear
- Visor: No
- Meets DOT Specifications: No
- Lightweight carbon fiber construction
- Surpasses Snell SA2015 rating
- Fire-retardant Nomex lining
- Improved peripheral vision
- Accepts head and neck restraints
- Full range of sizes available
|Dimensions||11.2 x 13.6 x 11.2 in|
This product will ship for free within 24 to 48 hours after order is placed. To learn more about our shipping and return policies, please visit this page.